Interested in Contributing or Being Featured?
Do you have an interesting case study, design project experience, or career journey to share? Does your company or association inspire change or create positive impact in the lighting community? Illuminate our audience of global lighting professionals. We would love to hear from you. Tell us more about your work and how it can inspire and inform the lighting community.
- Topics must be related to lighting or impact the lighting community and lighting industry.
- Aim to provide informative, inspiring, thought-provoking content, discussions and conversations.
- No upper word limit – a minimum of 750 words encouraged
- Include credible sources for your content wherever applicable.
- Infographics, graphs, photos and other visual aids welcome
- At least ONE accompanying photo or image recommended – please include photo credits where applicable
- Include the author’s name, company, company or association website, email, brief bio and headshot. If submitted by a team, you can say “From the <COMPANY> team; for questions contact <email>” .
- If you have attended LightFair as an individual, please include a testimonial about your experience and why you would recommend it to others.
- If your company or association has participated in LightFair before, include a description of the experience and event. Provide some information about any upcoming events or panels planned at LightFair.
- Please browse our blog to familiarize yourself with the types of content and topics.
- Submission does not guarantee a feature; selection will be at the editorial team’s discretion.
- Select articles and blog posts may be included in our email distribution to an industrywide audience.
- Occasionally, we feature video and audio content such as an interview; to be determined after your submission is received.
- Note that our editorial team may edit your content for brevity or style, may re-organize the content you submit.
We will reach out to you via email regarding any content substance questions.
Got a LightFair Story or Memory to Share?
Tell us about your LightFair experience – whom did you meet, what did you learn and discover? What surprised you? Selected entries will be featured on our blog and promoted on social media.
Meet Our Contributors & the Lighting Professionals Profiled on Our Blog
The LightFair blog is an extension of the conversations and discussions around lighting that take place at the annual trade show and conference. The blog’s contributors include industry experts, speakers, attendees, exhibitors, our IES and IALD partner members, advisory committee representatives, and other knowledgeable members of the global lighting design community. Our goal for this blog is to serve as a year-round platform to facilitate sharing and learning from different perspectives, help you explore new products and technologies, reflect on the state of the industry and shape its future. Let’s talk lighting.